Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Email is everything

Yups, e-mail, electric ups...electronic mail for me is more than everything...because of our activity based with e-mail, most of people use their e-mail to do their activity, whatever, to chat, to blogging, to join community, having a paypal, subscribing media..and much more are based with this thing, don't ask me why, because I don't know either, hehehhehe...all I know that e-mail is everything, everybody in this planet have e-mail I guess, at least one e-mail account, and not a surprise if we have a lot of e-mail accounts with a specific purpose

what's your e-mail??? yahoo?? gmail??? I use both of them, but for chat I prefer yahoo messenger than gtalk...back to your own self, for the sake of convenience and maintain the friendship, now we can chat everywhere and adding friend, the development of telecommunications technology has gone through space and time, when you missed a lot with your friend in there, you just call him by e-mail or ym...there are a lot more advantages using e-mail than I've told above...but careful... there a lot of evil that roaming on the net, don't get stuck with junk or SPAM e-mail!!!

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Email is everything”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .